If you are attempting to reconnect a disconnected mapped KC7 drive OR map a new one and you are getting a pop-up for network credentials, usually this means all you have to do is enter your Windows user ID and Password that you use to login to your host/server machine and it will allow you to proceed. If you do not know these, you can attempt to disable this option.
1. On your server/main computer, press the Windows key + S and in the search box, type "control" without the quotations. Click on "Control Panel".
2. In the upper right corner, change "View by" to "Small icons", if not set already.
3. Located Network and Sharing Center and open it.
4. Click "Change advanced sharing settings" in the upper left.
5. Locate the "All Networks" section (may be near the bottom) and click the arrow for the drop down menu.
6. Locate the "Password Protected Sharing" section and choose "Turn off password protected sharing". Save changes.
Now, go to your workstations and go back into Computer. Look for your disconnected network drive that has a red X through it. Double click on it. It should open the folder. Close it and you can now open Kennel Connection.
Please note: If this does not reconnect your network drive, or if it still asks for your network credentials, you will need to get a local technician to assist as we don't support your network.