Some grooming shops will provide feedings especially for long duration appointments. If you're going to allow your customers to choose feeding options for their bookings, you'll need to configure the feeding items first.
When adding feedings, they must already be added in Setup, lists as this is where it will pull the item from. If you have not already setup your feedings, you should go do that now. Once added, return to the OLR setup.
- On the feedings page, click "Add New" to create a new row.
- If this will be "active" meaning available for your customers to choose during an OLR, place a check mark in the active box.
- Click in the "linked item" field and your feedings from Setup, Lists, will populate. Choose the proper one. This is a requirement or it won't be invoiced properly.
- Set your title which your clients will see
- Set your description which your clients will see
- Set your rate (if charging)
- Choose to show price to customers or not.
- Then you can set the time you would like these services to be available. For example you may have many customers where their pets eat morning and night or afternoon and night or just night. Whichever it may be. In this case if you're ok with offering this feeding at any time, choose all three (morning, afternoon & night.) If you only want to offer a feeding type in the morning, choose morning. If you don't want your customers to be able to choose a time at all, do not select any of these options.
Your editing view:
Your customers view when making a reservation:
Once you have a list of feedings, you can use the up/down arrows to re-organize your list if you wish.
Note that in the image above, the text with instructions on choosing feedings, is custom. Learn how to edit that text here: OLR Boarding "customize pages" explained