You will need to have SQL Management Studio installed on your computer to do these steps. This will require a .bak format backup of your SQL Server Database file.
Please note: In the steps below, the database name is Test DB. You will need to name the database 'wkennel' without the quotations in order for Kennel Connection to read the database properly.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio in Object Explorer Right.
2. Click on 'Databases' node and select 'Restore Database'
2. 'Restore Database' dialog will be displayed on the General page.
3. The name of the restoring database appears in the To Database list box. To create a new database, enter its name in the list box.
4. Select 'From Device'
5. Click button to display 'Specify Backup' Dialog
6. Click 'Add' to browse the .bak file from the directory and click OK
If the above steps fail, click the Options tab and select "Restore (With REPLACE)" then click OK. This will allow SQL Server to replace the database file with the .bak backup file.